Community’s Donald Glover will reportedly be spending less time at Greendale this semester, with only five episodes lined up for the actor.
Also missing from the photo: Audrey Tomason.
Mother’s Day Misogyny of the Day: Katie says: “I found this while cutting coupons today. Clearly the people at Mr. Clean believe a woman’s place is in home cleaning. How did their marketing team not think this was offensive?”
Sadly, the one thing Mr. Clean couldn’t get rid of was his anachronistic attitude toward women.
draw me like one of your french girls
I just. I can’t. I don’t know where to start with this. So I’m going to break it down for you.
- Girl wakes up in full makeup.
- NOTHING RHYMES.
- She has to catch the bus but then all her twelve year old friends pull up in a convertible. THE DRIVER IS FOUR YEARS OLD.
- Dramatic conflict: WHICH SEAT?!?!?
- We are informed that it is Friday.
- Four-year-old takes his hands off the wheel with an enthusiastic, “Yeah!” thereby endangering the safety of everyone in the car. It is not surprising that he is confused about the basic rules of driving, AS HE IS FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD.
- Time lapse. One can only assume that these children eventually went to school at some point. They begin their hard-partyin’ night at 7:45 on the dot.
- Now they’re all in dresses, except for the singer. She is apparently rocking a sweatsuit.
- “Cruising so fast i won-ton a fly”? What the hell? I rewind this several times in an attempt to understand. No success.
- HER FRIEND IS BY HER RIGHT YOU GUYS. JUST IN CASE YOU WERE UNAWARE.
- Actually you do not have to make your mind up, dude. You’re ALREADY SITTING IN THE BACKSEAT. Or standing. Or something. On second though, yeah, maybe you should consider sitting down.
- At this point, the video takes a severely worrying turn, with a large group of prepubescent children hanging out around a bunch of black SUVs.
- YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY. TODAY IS FRIDAY. TOMORROW IS SATURDAY. SUNDAY COMES AFTERWARDS.
- Aaaaand…random rapping man. Following a school bus. Oh god.
- And then they all rave for the next full minute.
oh my fucking god. this.
how could someone like this song
i wanna cut off her nose so she can’t use it anymore
I want to stab her in the larynx
burn off her lips
WHY DOES SHE NEVER STOP SMILING
YOU FORGOT TO MENTION HER VOICE IS HORRIBLE.
WHY ARE THEY SO HORRIBLE
WHY IS IT SO HORRIBLE
What is that thing?
What is that. A brain claw?
Is this from a movie or something?
While the House cut Title X funding for family planning (which isn’t just abortion or just Planned Parenthood, it extends to funding for HIV, cervical cancer screenings, and contraceptives among other wonderful necessary things), it also rejected an amendment that would have prevented the Pentagon from using tax money to buy sponsorships at NASCAR races. (The Air Force, Army and National Guard all do this in hopes of increasing recruits. Did you know they did this with your money? I did not.) So, women’s health (which saves tax payers roughly $4 for every dollar spent) is a big old whatever, but NASCAR is awesome. Keep letting the Army spend $7 million a year on it.
(via Good Men Project)
AMERICA FUCK YEAH
Libya deputy ambassador to U.N. says Gadhafi has declared war on Libyan people, is committing genocide.
WHAT THE FUCK
shut it down